Thursday, April 9, 2009

Proper responses or good pj's


Teacher :What happened in 1869....?
Student:Gandhi ji was born.

Teacher :What happened in 1873......?
Student:Gandhiji was four years old.
*******

Question:What is the fullform of maths...???
Anwser: Mentaly Affected Teachers Harrasing Students
****

Teacher :Because of Gandhiji's hard work what do we get on 15th
August...??
Student: A holiday
*****

Teacher :Tomorrow there will be a lecture on Sun.Everyone must attend
it.
Raju:No ma'm! I will not be able to attend it.
Teacher :Why?
Raju:My mother will not allow me to go so far!!!
********

Teacher: How old is ur father....??
Sunny:As old as I am.
Teacher:How is it possible?
Sunny:He became father only after I was born.
*******

Teacher: (1)There is a frog,(2)Ship is sinking, (3)potatoes cost Rs
3/kg. Then,what is my age...?
STUDENT: 32 yrs.
Teacher:How do you know?
STUDENT:Well,my sister is 16 yrs old and she is half mad.
*******

Teacher: Where does God live...?
Little boy: I think he lives in our bathroom.
Teacher: Why do you say that?
Little boy: Well, every morning my daddy bangs on the door and says,
'God, are you still in there?'
********

Teacher:"What is your name....?".
Student:"Mera naam Suraj Prakash hai."
Teacher:"When I ask aquestion in english,answer it in english."
Student:"My name is Sunlight."
*******

0 comments:

Post a Comment